Fremont

I lived in the Parkmont area of Fremont for 15 years. Fremont has great medical facilities, parks and great schools.  If you want great shopping however, then either Stoneridge Mall or Stanford Mall are your best bet. There is no real "downtown" feel to Fremont, but the Niles area comes close.  The City Center on Capitol Ave and Paseo Padre Parkway has come a long way when it built some new stores like Whole Foods and earlier the Paneras on the corner or Mowry and Pasaeo Padre.

You can fish at Quarry lakes. I have not caught anything, but I have seen peolpe catch very large trout up to 4 lbs. Here is a link to the blog post proving there are trout in Fremont. http://blog.tricityhome.com/2011/04/fishing-for-blog-post.html.

You can walk around Lake Elizabeth and other nice open park areas

Given the length of Fremont geographically, there is a whole new world in Warm Springs near Milpitas. It to is changing very rapidly and many places to eat have sprung up at East Warren, Warm Springs and Driscoll. 

The Industrial part of Fremont is also changing fast. The new Tesla plant has brought a lot of employment to the abandoned NUMMI building. Solaris was down there as well but no more. 

Need to buy a home in Fremont or sell one. Let me know about your concerns--I can help.

Search Fremont Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 40770936
$895,000
FREMONT, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Lester Belliveau
Coldwell Banker
EASTBAY
Featured picture for the property 40770914
$900,000
FREMONT, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Ven M. So
Optima Real Estate Services
EASTBAY
Featured picture for the property 40771445
$539,000
FREMONT, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Christine Wong
United Brokers Real Estate
EASTBAY
Featured picture for the property 40771429
$329,000
FREMONT, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Thomas Connolly
Connolly Real Estate Team
EASTBAY
Featured picture for the property 40771215
$349,900
FREMONT, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Lester Belliveau
Coldwell Banker
EASTBAY

EASTBAY
Bay East ©2017. CCAR ©2017. EBRD ©2017. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. This information is being provided by the Bay East MLS or the CCAR MLS or the East Bay Regional Data MLS. The listings presented here may or may not be listed by the Broker/Agent operating this website.

Today's Market Trends for Fremont *

$938,940

-0%

$573.0000

0.03%

January

December

-0.49%

0%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable

* All data pertains to single-family homes